Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I WILL Call It the "Secret Cow Level"

Diablo III has a secret level you can access when you construct the Staff of Herding. One of the materials for the staff is the Gibbering Gemstone. This item drops from a rare elite that shows up in the second level of a cave that shows up fifty/fifty in the Third Act.

Sixteen attempts (plus more resets when the correct cave does not show up) and I'm getting discouraged. The trip to the right cave and the dashed hopes every time the monster does not show up is becoming tedious. And this is my first attempt at acquiring the Gemstone.

I really, really, want to see the Secret Cow Level.

On the other hand, I did visit their Development Hell dungeon where the zombies were named after individual developers. That was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment