Thursday, September 13, 2012

Buyer Beware

I lost my mp3 player a week ago. It's tough riding around on a bike and not have something to keep me interested. Yes, it is dangerous riding with ear buds while you bike, but it's hot out here and the music keeps my mind off the sweat beading on my back and in my hair. (Again, ew.)

So, I bought another mp3 player to replace the one I lost. Since I've been using it, I've had frustrations after frustrations. I do not know what the manufacturer was thinking, but the design decisions they've chosen has made my plug 'n' play experience all the more ugly.

I won't go into it now because I'm angry at this point. A review is in the works as soon as I fully explore the player and see just what they thought were good ideas. I would also like to put in a letter of complaint to their department so that, maybe, their next product won't be such a headache.

--HardWearJunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment