Friday, March 1, 2013

Can't multitask because my mind IS multitasking already.

My mind is thinking of so many things right now. I have the potential to do great things, but I need to narrow all my efforts into one or two projects. Unfortunately parts of my mind are unsatisfied because I've committed effort into too many "sort of" projects. I have too many interests to fully commit to one or two. I need to find a way to convince my mind that what I am currently working on is what I should be doing at this minute.

What I am writing right now is flowing out of me because I don't plan it. I was trying to continue writing a story earlier but I couldn't keep my interest in it because I kept thinking about other things. I need to focus my mind and reduce the anxiety I feel every time I'm at the keyboard.

This writing thing used to be fun, but maybe I'm getting jaded or something. Maybe something worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment