Thursday, October 3, 2013

Sarcasm: Humanity Should be CENSORED!

Normally, I would be against censorship. Open access to knowledge for every breeds freedom, drowns bigotry (or at least tries to), and enriches everyone's life.

There are some things, however, I probably would have been fine to have censored. On Wikipedia (I blame them for my current mental damage) I looked up what "twerking" meant. They described it as (paraphrasing) "the shaking of the buttocks in a back-and-forth fast vertical manner". And they provided a link to a video.

I clicked the video. I watched. And now I WANT TO UNWATCH IT!

Who the hell thought this was a good idea?! Whose idea was it to shake their ass in that way? Who thought it looked good?

I had a gag reflex when the woman started twerking. Now I know why everyone is talking about it. It's a hideous motion that captures the awful, depraved brain cells of perverts and lecherous old men!

Say all you want about Elvis and his hip shaking. That was a tremble compared to that Wiki video! I'm not sure the ass is supposed to move like that. It's easy to shake it left to right and make it wobble in a circular fashion. That seems normal. Good on all the dancing where that happens. The twerking is NOT a standard motion. That motion is associated with sex. Why would you want that revolting movement tied to the conception of your children?

Now I need to sterilize my mouth because I'm about the hurl. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment